This recipe is a staple in my home. It is so easy, I’m sure it will become a favorite in your house too. I filmed myself cooking this dish, but it’s a little shaky. So, feel free to watch, or simply read the recipe below.
What you need:
Salt and Pepper to taste
Garlic & Herb Seasoning (I use Salt-free Mrs. Dash)
What to do:
1. Heat on High a grill pan, or use the BBQ outside.
2. Place cleaned and cut asparagus on the hot grill.
3. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Allow to cook on grill for 2 minutes. The asparagus will turn a bright green.
4. Drizzle with olive oil.”
5. Flip asparagus and allow to cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with garlic and herb seasoning.
7. Remove from pan and enjoy!
Here is the final product…Tasty!